You can now add Kayako to the list of CRM/Help Desk/Customer Management platforms that ThinkCX is integrated with.
Kayako is one of the most widely used support ticket and live chat customer service platforms – used by more than 30,000 organizations worldwide to deliver customer satisfaction.
Kayako users are now officially just a few clicks away from adding ThinkCX’s social intelligence capabilities to their customer support: more information for better decisions and more proactive customer support.
ThinkCX’s new add-on for Kayako makes the social intelligence toolbar available throughout the Kayako helpdesk when viewing customer profiles, support histories, handling tickets and live chats.
Although their social intelligence toolbar works with any CRM or customer management platform, ThinkCX has made the investment into developing a specific version of their solution that works as a near-instant extension of Kayako’s hosted and on-premise products. This means that help desks that run Kayako can now seamlessly and conveniently add ThinkCX’s dynamic and powerful social insights and outcomes tool to their customer support, without any expensive and time-consuming IT projects.
By adding this toolbar, Kayako customer service teams will be able to deliver a “wow” service experience, and convert customers into brand ambassadors.
The following ThinkCX modules are available for Kayako:
- customized alerts when a high value customer contacts your company for support (e.g., high social influencers, brand advocates, journalists, etc)
- a complete history of the customer’s social media interactions with your company (to provide a seamless experience across channels)
- information about the customer’s company (for B2B customers)
- information about the customer’s location (e.g., weather, quick facts, maps, news)
- configurable follow-up activities that encourage satisfied customers to share their positive experiences with your brand on social media and other channels
A brief demo video of the Kayako integration is available at http://go.thinkcx.com/kayako/
In order to stay consistent with Kayako’s pricing model, ThinkCX is also pleased to offer an ongoing discount to academic and charitable organizations.
ThinkCX for Kayako is available at Kayako Forge for Kayako Download customers – https://forge.kayako.com/projects/0-9-13 – or you can contact ThinkCX directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-866-575-6549.
Keep checking back here to see who else ThinkCX is adding to the list of instant-on integrations.