Please view our articles and let us hear your thoughts and questions in the discussion area below each post. We are all about learning and sharing how social media can be used to enrich the customer experience and deliver an ROI for brands that value engagement with their customers’ social communities.
Latest 50 Posts
- ThinkCX Raises $1 million Series Seed Financing
- Maintaining the Advantages of Social Customer Care
- Making the Leap From Social Monitoring to Social Churn Prediction
- Improving Traditional Models Of Churn Prediction
- The Financial Case For Reducing Churn
- ThinkCX Adds Social Intelligence Solution for Kayako Users
- What To Do With Table 11?
- Has “Customer Engagement” Lost Its Meaning?
- I Got It, You Got It – Who’s Fielding Your Social Media Requests?
- In Customer Service, Why Does The Phone Still Rule?
- A Small Talk About Big Ideas in Customer Service
- April 2016 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
academic Attribution CAC call center Churn Churn Modeling Churn Reduction communication channel Contact Center Cost of Churn CSR Customer Care Customer Churn Customer Data Customer Engagement Customer Insights customer relationship Customer Retention customer segmentation customer service discount Help Desk Kayako live agent Loyalty New Customer Acquisition not-for-profit Notifications phone support Predictive Predictive Analysis preferred treatment Proactive Customer Management promotion Retention Social Customer Care Social Identity Social Intelligence Social Listening Social Media Social Monitoring social service support channel Telecom Telecommunications